A few weeks ago I watched a Webinar (an online based seminar) on "The Transformational Small Church" by the good folks at LifeWay research.
It really was GREAT!
My friends, we are in some of the GREATEST days to be in ministry in the smaller church. Today, there is really NO reason for the solo pastor to be feel unconnected, lonely and uniformed on what God is saying to His church. With programs like Skype and instant messaging, staying connected it easier and cheaper than ever!
You know what I would like? I would like to see a monthly (bi-monthly?) web based video connection time together for instruction so we can get together, without leaving our areas of ministry so we can encourage, pray together, help each other in vision and mission, equip each other with ideas and news of what is working and what does not work in your solo, smaller church context.
My problem, I do not know how to do this. There are some web sites I have looked at like http://www.gotomeeting.com/fec/webinar and http://www.ustream.tv/
Do you have any thoughts? maybe between us all, we can learn how to do this and have a "solo pastor connection hour" once and a while.
HELP?
-K
No comments:
Post a Comment