For many, summer is a time that people look for a good book(s) to read. Over the past while I have been putting a list together of Websites and blogs that I have found to be very good and helpful. These days the smaller church pastor has resources available to them like never before. Many big events are shown LIVE on the internet or post the material on line after for free. So the amount of listening and reading from some of the best godly minds are available to you wherever you live. Here is a short list of several blogs (etc) that I take some time to look at from time to time. If you have some also, please leave a comment and post them for all of us to look at.
ALSO... this will be my last post for the summer months as I will be away for a few weeks of down time. Have a great summer and HAPPY READING!
-Kevin
In addition to the the "Check out these Web pages" (VERY GOOD MATERIAL) part of this blog (lower right side)
Check out ...
Godly Sheep
the church of no people
wonders never cease
Kingdom people
A holy experience
donmiller
jamie the very worst missionary
Stuff Christians like
Ragamuffinsoul
Collide Magazine
Catalystspace
ENJOY YOUR SUMMER, rest, grow in Jesus AND READ LOTS!
I am for you!
-K
No comments:
Post a Comment