Monday, June 14, 2010

Smaller Churches UNITE!!

I am not sure all of what I was hoping this blog would accomplish, but I was hoping that those of us who serve, in the name of Jesus, smaller churches could come together and encourage, inspire, motivate and connect together a little here. So far it has not had the response that I had hoped. I know it has not been a long time since we began and I am also not so sure just how many people know about this blog.

So here is the deal...I really think this is a great idea and I am committed to try to connect us all. It is time consuming and we all have so little of that it seems, so not wanting to be writing with no one reading or without you all participating in the discussion...so how about I will keep blogging till the end of October 2010 and re-evaluate then... that take us through summer and after the fall kickoff. What do you think???

I really believe that if we all joined together and UNITE in mission as smaller churches and as pastoral leaders... I think we could have a great effect on our country...

I am for you...

-K

1 comment:

David Baldock said...

I know I have appreciated the blog so far. I don't end up checking it as often as I would like to, but it's great to find a place that has "small church" as it's focus. Finding all the resources/videos/articles/books on our own can be daunting. Especially as our time is valuable. I think it's just taking people a little while to get into the blogging habbit. It has for me, anyway. Be encouraged: someone is paying attention and benefiting!